OLMCS Graduate Profile
Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel School graduates exhibit qualities of committed Catholics by actively participating in a faith community with Christ as the center; understanding and respecting the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church; exhibiting Christian values in daily interactions with others; and working for justice and recognizing its role in society through Christian Service.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel School graduates think critically by observing, researching & evaluating information, solving problems, and demonstrating creativity & independence as learners.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel School graduates demonstrate academic achievement by mastering grade-level standards; exhibiting curiosity, enthusiasm, and self-motivation for learning; practicing effective organizational, research & study skills; and appreciating the value of the fine arts, foreign language, and a healthy physically fit lifestyle.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel School graduates effectively communicate by demonstrating competency in oral, auditory, and written language skills; developing interpersonal problem-solving skills; and sharing ideas publicly.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel School graduates act as responsible citizens by working cooperatively; respecting themselves, others, and the environment; holding themselves accountable for their actions, commitments, and obligations; learning & respecting the values, principles and laws expressed in the Constitution of the United States; understanding the implications of local and global events; and respecting diversity.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel School graduates effectively use computer applications and demonstrate creative use of technology to enhance learning.
- About OLMCS School Information
- Admissions Registration & Tuition
- FACTS Online Tuition
- Curriculum and Programs
- Grade Link
- Graduate Profile
- Hot Lunch Locally Grown Kids
- Parent Handbook (PDF)
- Pre-K Handbook (PDF)
- Safety Programs
- School Schedule
- School Supplies What to bring
- School Uniforms Dennis Uniform Website
- Volunteer Hours
- School Earnings
- Special Events
- Knights of Columbus Scholarship Application
- Technology: Acceptable Use Policy Form (PDF)
- Carline Directions
- iPad: Acceptable Use Policy Form (PDF)
- Galleries Life at OLMCS